Experienced Security Systems Engineers
(positions available – one)
To install and commission: Intruder Alarms, Access Control Systems, CCTV including monitored. The successful engineer will install the systems to the relevant industry standards, providing extraordinary customer service with a focus on quality. We are looking for engineers who have the ability identify and rectify problems before they occur. This opportunity is for a time served Installation & Commissioning Engineer to work within a small but growing high performing team, we offer our engineers the opportunity to work with market leading brands of quality equipment. All engineers also take turns on out-of-hours emergency on-call roster.
Trainee Security Systems Engineers
(positions available – two)
Please note: This position is open to any age all training will be given, you just need to be mechanical capable and electrically interested.
- When trained the person will install and maintain intruder alarm systems, Access Control, CCTV and Security Fogging systems.
- Hard working, enthusiastic team member.
- Practical abilities and an aptitude for acquiring practical skills.
- Some experience of practical work (eg electrical, carpentry, etc) would be an advantage.
- Ability to work without supervision when trained.
- Clean driving licence.
Please email your information (or CV) to email@example.com (No agency’s please)