Door Entry Systems
Door entry systems are electronic security systems designed and installed to provide protection against unwanted visitors into a property and allow free movement and entry for authorised users where required.
Installing the correct access control solution for you will help provide protection to your employees, visitors, stock and your property. In very simple terms, access control systems provide control of entry (or exit) through nominated doors via a control panel and some form of electric locking facility.
- Lock down (for schools, hospitals and Public buildings)
- Restrict who has access to your property
- Find out “who’s in and who’s out” on a dedicated wall monitor click here
- Eliminates the need to carry dozens of keys
- Delete a lost or stolen card or fob instantly
- Muster point & roll call
- Access control reduce false alarms by unsetting the intruder alarm system to authorised uses before releasing the door.
Net2 is easy to use with excellent features, designed to make the management of any building incredibly simple. Net2 also provides a host of high security features and benefits that you can pass on to your customers. Help give them peace of mind with additional levels of security at their premises.
These features would be particularly beneficial in healthcare and educational facilities, and public sector buildings.